Speaking Test
This text is about my speaking test of final examination
about my experience. The tittle is “ The Departure of My Mother”. My mother
died when I was in 1st grade of Senior High School, when I am
sixteen years old. She is been suffering breast cancer when I was in 5th grade of
Elementary School. When that, mother feel there is a small lump in the breast.
And after the review turns out and check up to the doctor mom had cancer on the
breast of her, this because she is very like fond of flavoring food with
unhealthy lifestyles and moreover also because it uses the “ KB “.
After our know her disease, the mother was undergoing
threathment in hospital, besides we also uses the traditional medicine. My
mother came out of hospital admission for almost 5 years. One of the threatment
is chemotherapy and laser. She did chemo in 9 times and laser in 2 until 3
time. And you know all of the threatment is so painful. Like chemotherapy, you
know when the pin inject your artery and when the water of infuse into her
blood, I know its so pain, but she is not show to me, to my family, to all
people about her pain. She always effort to resist the disease. Always effort
and effort. She is a strong woman, she is “ my Angel “, she my life. I proud of
her.
But she lose to resist her disease. My mother died in his
room in a very sad state on affairs, with the only live skin bandage bon, very
skinny because she could not eat, she just eat milk and porridge. This happen
because that cancer had already spread through out the body including the
throat, so she can’t to eat some food. And including the eyes, so she blind.
When she died. I am so sad, very sad, I cry, and I feel this
is not fair to me. I say “ what this can happen to me?” I can to accept this
incident. But after one week, one month, until one year . I am give in. I can
to accept this fact with long time. I was gone. And I will always remember
her forever. I will effort to be a good
daughter to proud of her in that paradise.
Written by : Annisa Rahma

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar